Losing a beloved member of a family is a difficult and emotional experience. Unfortunately, during this time the distribution of assets can quickly become a complex and difficult process. In some circumstances probate may be necessary, and cannot be avoided. Probate is the court-administered process of collecting and organizing a deceased person’s estate, and then distributing the remaining assets to those entitled to receive those assets.
We strive to provide gracious and thorough representation for you during this difficult time.
- Validating the Will
- Distributing Remaining Assets on Behalf of the Decedent
- Making an Inventory of Assets
- Paying Taxes
- Settling Outstanding Debts
- Preparing and Filing the Necessary Paper Work
- Mediating Disputes over Assets between Beneficiaries